WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Booking online is mandatory. Always do this in advance to avoid that there are no more places available. Keep your online booking confirmation ready on your smartphone for a smooth start.
- The social distancing has to be respected.
- All sports equipment & boats are thoroughly disinfected after every use.
From now on, everyone over 12 years of age must keep a mouth mask in their pocket. This must be put on if a 1.5m distance cannot be kept. The mask must also be worn during the climbing sessions on the Blue Diamond and when walking around in the bar & restaurant. For all other activities or when sitting down at a table, the mouth mask is not mandatory.
The connection with nature is the red thread through this adventure park located next to the city center of Oudenaarde. Below you will find an overview of the 7 challenging Summits: barefoot path, swamp course, kayak tour, speleobox, climbing tower The Blue Diamond & stand up paddling (SUP). Our site, the tavern and the marsh house are accessible for people with reduced mobility. A number of activities are also accessible to persons with a disability. To guarantee a smooth running of the activities we ask groups, where people with a disability are, to contact us in advance. At the bottom of the page of the various activities, it is explained to what extent the activity is accessible to people with a disability.
- Groups of 15 persons or more: 15% discount
- Children under the age of 14: 15% discount
- Teachers (present your teacher's card at the reception desk at the time of registration): 15% discount
- Guests of b&b's from the region (with discount code or on presentation of proof of stay): 15% discount
Different discounts cannot be cumulated. These only apply during opening hours.