What do you need to know?
- You can choose between:
- individual hourly tickets: 1 or 2 hours
- punch cards: 5x2 hours + 1 free, these cards are for one user only and expires after 1 year
- season pass
- Water skis, kneeboard, life jacket and safety helmet are included in the price. You can optionally rent a wakeboard and/or wetsuit. Do you have your own sports equipment? Then feel free to bring it along!
- Online registration is mandatory and limited to a maximum of 2 hours per day. Always do this in advance to avoid places becoming unavailable.
- A maximum of 30 people are allowed per hour
- Up to 5 days in advance the booking can be rescheduled free of charge. Cancellation does not entitle you to a refund.
- No experience is needed, even beginners can take their first steps on the water with us.
- For those with experience, there is the possibility of renting the latest obstacle boards we have available through Billywake.
Opening hours season 2023:
- On Saturdays & Sundays, the big cable runs slower between 13:00 and 17:00 (in April and October 13h-16h), focusing on initiation & success experience of our participants.
- During the Easter holidays we are open daily from16:00 to 19:00.
- If there is no registration 12h in advance (e.g. bad weather), the cableway will be closed.